By accessing the website at http://luna.nz, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
- The materials on Luna Ltd's website are provided on an 'as is' basis. Luna Ltd makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Luna Ltd does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Luna Ltd or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability of services from Luna Ltd, even if Luna Ltd or a Luna Ltd authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
4. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Luna Ltd's website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Luna Ltd does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Luna Ltd may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Luna Ltd does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Luna Ltd has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Luna Ltd of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
Luna Ltd may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
7. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of New Zealand and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that region or location.
8. Hosting terms
- We will automatically charge you every calendar month or year, depending on the frequency of the plan you have chosen.
- It is your responsibility to cancel your hosting plan, either by contacting us directly.
- We will keep your hosting plan active for the remainder of the period you have paid for if you choose to cancel your hosting plan. For example, if you purchase a monthly hosting plan and cancel half way through the month, you will continue to have access for half a month.
- We will never increase your hosting plan price unless your hosting plan is cancelled and you sign up again, where a price increase has taken place.
9. Refund policy
We allow refunds in certain cases. By purchasing a hosting plan, you agree that:
- We will issue a refund of your latest payment (the last monthly or yearly payment you made to us) only if:
- you are an existing client (have been billed more than once) and contact us within 24 hours of your latest payment;
- We will not issue refunds for any other payments you have made to us, except for your latest payment as outlined in (a).
- We do not offer partial refunds for monthly or yearly payments. For example, we will not issue a refund if you decide that half way through your monthly or yearly hosting plan period you'd like the remainder of the period to be refunded.
This policy is effective as of 12 July 2018.